Wednesday, June 23, 2010

like a submarine, my heart sank...

R.I.P - To my beautiful friend Ana Presto & her husband Derek who went through a very tragic accident yesterday afternoon during their vacation in North Devon, UK.



(see news article here: http://www.thisisnorthdevon.co.uk/news/killed-A361-car-crash/article-2332414-detail/article.html)

Upon hearing this news, my heart sank. I am not close with her but we have shared a few moments together and it has made all the difference; she has already stolen my heart. I am still in disbelief but it helps to know that they are in a better place. I pray that both their families receive healing upon losing a loved one especially at this time. I miss you sis, what happened to our plan in working at the spa together? =(

                      
Wherever you may be up there, just know that your stay here has truly been a wonderful blessing to the people whose lives you have touched. Your sudden departure has shocked and saddened many.

We love and miss you. We will keep you in our prayers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment