Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Your rod & your staff, they comfort me.

Whenever I do something that draws me back from God, perhaps a silly act or you name it, I keep reminding myself about how GREAT and AWESOME he is and that he deserves nothing but the BEST from me. So, I put those silly thoughts away and try to rekindle my way back to him. The saddest part of it is the fact that mistakes are inevitable but I know that we are able to make it. Challenging indeed but it's POSIBBLE. We have the capability of choosing good against evil, we can soar up high and leave the world below us, we can convert this sinful world into a world that praises his name. Our generation can and will rise! All we need is a little more faith to walk that extra mile.

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil for YOU are with me."

Jozelle Ann Vargas Gabriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment